- Should We Fear a Momentum Crash?
- Closed-End Fund Craziness
- Oil Giant to Lose AAA Credit Rating
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Short Squeeze
- Real Yields on T-Notes Still Attractive
- Secret Technology Revealed on Sunday…
- Your New Report Is Now Online
- It’s Time to Bet Against This…
- Concrete Evidence of a Cracking Sector…
- The Hotel Boom Is Over…
- Why Is Google Getting So Serious?
- American Armageddon Briefing…
- More Bad News for Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate’s Next Crisis…
- Your Brand-New Report Is Now Online…
By Alan Gula - Apr 4, 2016
The momentum effect is real… but there may be a hidden risk to momentum junkies.
By Alan Gula - Mar 28, 2016
Closed-end fund (CEF) prices are often irrational. Don’t follow the herd into CEFs with inflated premiums to net asset value.
By Alan Gula - Mar 21, 2016
Standard & Poor’s currently gives three companies a AAA credit rating, and one of them is about to lose it… Alan Gula explains why.
By Alan Gula - Mar 14, 2016
The stocks of many companies have rocketed higher recently, but these sharp rallies should actually serve as a warning.
By Alan Gula - Mar 7, 2016
U.S. Treasuries yield more than Japanese or German government bonds. But are they just as attractive based on their real interest rates?
By Alan Gula - Feb 29, 2016
A new ETF uses the 200-day simple moving average to automate a trend-following strategy and minimize your downside risk.