- S&P 500 Monthly Seasonality
- Playing the Ratings Game
- Welcome to Merger Mania
- Beware the Industrial Recession… and Conflicted Strategists
- Valeant Woes Prove Dangers of “Reaching for Yield”
- Scary Chart Sends Warning to Investors…
- Uncle Sam Caught in a BIG Lie…
- A Tale of Shocking Neglect
- Ready for Some Scary Charts?
- Why Dr. Ben Carson Is a Rally-Killer…
- Who Leaked Trump’s Dirty Little Secret?
- Bernie Sanders’ Favorite Stock Is Smoking Hot
- Hillary Hates This Stock…
- Angry Tweet Costs Investors $40 Billion…
- Presidential Coverage With a Twist…
By Alan Gula - Nov 30, 2015
December is the best month of the year for stocks, but seasonality can’t beat a portfolio of globally diversified assets.
By Alan Gula - Nov 23, 2015
At a time when high-yield bonds are coming under pressure, investors need to be aware of the credit ratings of their holdings.
By Alan Gula - Nov 9, 2015
2015 is the year of the mega deal. With two months to go, M&A volume has already surpassed levels seen in 2006 and 2007.
By Alan Gula - Nov 2, 2015
Big-name equities analysts may be bullish on industrials, but those with boots on the ground say the industrial recession is real.
By Alan Gula - Oct 26, 2015
The recent slump in Valeant’s high-yield bonds are another example of the dangers of chasing yield. Yet investors continue to pile into junk bonds anyway.
By Alan Gula - Oct 19, 2015
Healthcare stocks have been on a tear since 2010, but their lofty valuations should be a warning to investors today.