- Should We Fear a Momentum Crash?
- Closed-End Fund Craziness
- Oil Giant to Lose AAA Credit Rating
- Don’t Be Fooled by the Short Squeeze
- Real Yields on T-Notes Still Attractive
- So How Exactly Do You Invest Like a Billionaire?
- Your New Report is Now Online
- Expect Your Brand-New Report on Sunday…
- Get Positioned for the Blockchain Boom Now…
- The Rise (and Rise) of Blockchain and Bitcoin
- The Beating Heart of the Cryptocurrency Industry
- The Driving Force Behind Blockchain Technology
- Why Are the World’s Biggest Banks Terrified of This New Technology?
- Secret Technology Revealed on Sunday…
- Your New Report Is Now Online
By Alan Gula - Apr 4, 2016
The momentum effect is real… but there may be a hidden risk to momentum junkies.
By Alan Gula - Mar 28, 2016
Closed-end fund (CEF) prices are often irrational. Don’t follow the herd into CEFs with inflated premiums to net asset value.
By Alan Gula - Mar 21, 2016
Standard & Poor’s currently gives three companies a AAA credit rating, and one of them is about to lose it… Alan Gula explains why.
By Alan Gula - Mar 14, 2016
The stocks of many companies have rocketed higher recently, but these sharp rallies should actually serve as a warning.
By Alan Gula - Mar 7, 2016
U.S. Treasuries yield more than Japanese or German government bonds. But are they just as attractive based on their real interest rates?
By Alan Gula - Feb 29, 2016
A new ETF uses the 200-day simple moving average to automate a trend-following strategy and minimize your downside risk.